- Stunning large burgundy red blooms, through out the summer months.
- Large dark green leaves provide shelter and landing pads for pond life.
- Ideal for use in Garden Ponds as well as larger Formal Pools.
- Excellent spreading Lily which will bloom year after year.
- Helps prevent Algae build up.
The Charles de Meurville produces large Burgundy Red flowers, similar to the colour of Red Wine. The blooms will last throughout the summer months, attracting pollinators such as Bee's and Butterflies to your pond. Charles also produces large dark green leaves which shelter pond life and provide landing pads for Frogs etc. An excellent spreading Lily for brightening your garden and producing flowers year after year.
Available as 1 Litre, 3 Litre and 30 Litre pots.
- Full Sun Position
- Fully Hardy - Will survive winter weather
- Flowering time: June to September
- Best used in medium to large ponds.
- Eventual Spread: 120cm - Allow room for spreading when planting.
Please note that items may not always be in stock, we can send an alternative of a similar plant or wait until the item is back in stock. If you want to check availability please contact us before placing your order. Best4Garden is working with Anglo Aquatics Nursery to supply high quality Pond Plants which are delivererd directly to you. These plants are supplied with a guranteed delivery and high quality plant. When ordering the 30 Litre size, this will be delivered by pallet. There is an additional charge of £25 added to the price to cover this. These plants are very heavy around 30-50kg, and will require at least two people to carry them.