Scindapsus Plant in a Hanging Pot. Devils Ivy
- The green leaves have attractive light, creamy markings.
- This plant is an epiphyte, so it has aerial roots that hook on tree branches in the wild.
- Easy to keep as a house plant.It likes high humidity which can be replicated by misting with water occasionally.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Do not allow the roots to sit in water.
- Water regularly but allow the compost to partially dry out between waterings.
- Protect from frost.
- Sold in a 15cm pot the plants trails to approx 40cm
Scindapsus aureus is a well-known house plant that has heart-shaped leaves. It is similar to Philodendron but with a yellow marbled variegation. Can be grown just like ivy, either trailing or climbing. The Scindapsus is also known as Devils Ivy or pothos.