Natal lily - Clivia Miniata Super- not flowering at the moment - clearing with ceramic pot
- Easy to grow plant – well suited to homes and offices.
- Flowers last over long time – from late winter to spring!!
- Makes a striking feature plant for the house and conservatory
- Range of gift pack options and greeting cards.
- Stunning orange flowers - Supplied with flower buds
- Ceramic pot supplied
Striking feature plant.
The Clivia is commonly known as a Forest Lily and makes a striking indoor plant. They have an eye catching look with their thick, knobby roots, onion-like stems, strappy leaves and beautiful Large orange flowers. Its flowering period lasts a long time with the flowers appearing in the late winter lasting till spring.
A plant anyone can grow!
Forest Lilies are an easy house plant to grow and maintain. They have gained a strong reputation as a rugged house plant that needs very little attention. This makes them an ideal gift for offices and homes alike, the Clivia is a plant that can be grown by anyone!
Pot diameter – 13cm / 5.1 inches.
Plant height (including pot) – 45- 55cm / 21.6 inches.